Town of Queensbury - Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Q-Club Registration - Summer 2022
There will be limited registration and registration deadlines for 2022. Please see registration dates below.
April 1 - May 1, 2022 RESIDENT ONLY REGISTRATION
May 2- May 31, 2022 NON-RESIDENT & RESIDENT REGISTRATION
June 1- June 24, 2022 LATE REGISTRATION (An additional $75 will be charged per child beginning June 1).
After June 24th, children will be placed on a waiting list and accommodated only if space becomes available.
Residents $250 first child, $200 each additional child in the same household up to $650
Non-Residents $275 first child, $225 each additional child in the same household up to $725
Queensbury Parks & Recreation’s Q-Club Summer Youth Program is using ePACT to securely collect and manage critical emergency information. ePACT replaces the need to fill out multiple paper forms and ensures we have the most up-to-date and accurate contact and medical information in case of emergency.
Here are a few things you may need to complete your ePACT record:
* Emergency or pick-up list contact info (including a photograph of all authorized pick up people)
* A Patient Specific Order from your child’s physician if your child will be bringing his/her epipen or inhaler to Q-Club
If your child was registered for Q-Club in the past, you may log in to your ePACT account, review and update all information. If you are new to Q-Club, please call 518-761-8216, to request an "Invite". Once your ePACT form is complete, and all information has been verified, you will be contacted by a member of the Queensbury Parks & Recreation Department to arrange payment details.
What is Q-Club and Rates & Dates
How to Register for Q-Club
What Each Child Needs To Register
- A Copy of CURRENT immunization records (Obtained yearly from Dr's Office - Required at Registration (to be uploaded into your ePact account)
- A PATIENT SPECIFIC ORDER (PSO) from your child’s physician, IF your child will be bringing an epi-pen and/or inhaler with them to Q-Club
- Q-Club is a certified day camp through the NYS Department of Health.
- To meet state requirements ePACT enrollment is required. REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT all information COMPLETED in ePACT
- **Q-Club Staff are not responsible for Lost or Stolen Items. Please label all of your child's belongings with both their First and Last Name......ON THE LAST DAY OF CAMP WE DONATE ALL UNCLAIMED ITEMS.