Adult Yoga ~ Summer 2022
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Yoga is a powerful healing discipline that works with breathing techniques, posture control, and relaxation exercises to rejuvenate and re-energize the body, mind, and spirit.
- Yoga’s gentle stretching and deep breathing are powerful antidotes to stress.
- GROUNDING SLOW FLOW This is a centering, opening and relaxing class, designed to strengthen the body and mind while releasing stress! Grounding Flow focuses on both breath and movement, in and out of yoga postures, with built in breaks. Modifications will be offered up, to make this a perfect fit for all levels!
- YIN Yoga - This practice is a very passive approach to Yoga where you perform the majority of the poses seated on the floor or laying down. These sequences of postures are meant to stimulate the channels of the subtle body know as meridians in Chinese medicine
- Participants must bring their own exercise mat.
- PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLY FOR CLASS TO SET-UP. Class starts promptly.
- Also, PLEASE remember to silence your cell phone
- Certified Instructor: Jennifer Scoville
- Email Health Form: firstname.lastname@example.org