Adult Aquaerobics - Summer 2022
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This adult exercise class is conducted entirely in the water and offers a unique form of cardiovascular exercise and a great way to have fun while staying fit.
- The water provides support and minimizes joint irritation while offering a beneficial resistance to your movements.
- The level of exercise can be geared to all levels and includes warm-ups, strengthening, toning, and aerobic movements; all set to music.
- NOTE: July & August location is at Gurney Lane Recreation Area - Outdoor Pool
- Please Note: The facilities bathhouse will be locked after open swim concludes, once the public has exited the pool and changing areas.
- Inclement Weather: In cases of severe, inclement weather conditions, class will be cancelled and make-up days used. Determination to be decided by 4:00 pm on the day of class, based on current weather conditions, hourly forecast, and radar.
- Instructor: Jackie Bachem
- Email Health Form: email@example.com