Adult Yoga Modified Chair - “Easy Does It” - Fall/Winter/Spring 2022/23
Designed to identify and meet special needs. General goals are to increase energy flow through movement, conscious breathing, and meditative techniques.
ADULT EXERCISE CANCELLATION POLICY - QUEENSBURY ACTIVITY CENTER PROGRAMS
YOGA: Yoga programs will be canceled based upon road conditions due to inclement weather and/or the severity of weather.
Cancellation announcements will be available via the Department website (recreation.queensbury.net), Facebook and Email notification.
Sign-up today to get text messages thru your phone, ask how today!
- No matter what your physical condition may be, there is something in this program for you.
- Enhance your feeling of well-being and join today!
- No floor exercises required.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLY FOR CLASS TO SET-UP. Class starts promptly @ 10:30 am
- Also, PLEASE remember to silence your cell phone
- See Link/Form for Health Form/Hold Harmless Agreement below
- Classes are taught by Certified Instructor, Jennifer Scoville
- Email Health Form to: email@example.com
Additional Forms and Files: