Pre-School/Toddler - Creative Art & Play for Tots - Spring 2024
Limited Seats for this popular Spring Program. Register, Today!
Join your toddler in a fun, creative, organized environment that is designed to allow for learning, play, and artistic expression. Your child will enjoy learning games, songs, story-time, and a related art activity. Each class is designed to help develop your child’s fine motor skills appropriate for his/her age level.
Parents will learn age-appropriate art activities to help encourage their child’s creativity. All art projects will be a keepsake for you and your child to bring home each week and all supplies will be provided. It is a great opportunity for socialization, too!
Instructor: Jenna Capezzuti is a NYS Certified Teacher/Pre-School Teacher and has been teaching for over 20 years. She is the mother of 3 boys; and has designed the class to promote the idea that learning can be fun and creative!
Please join us for a fun-filled, four-week session!
Parent involvement is encouraged!
- All art projects will be a keepsake for you and your child to bring home each week; and all supplies will be provided.
- Being creative can be messy! Please dress your child appropriately and bring an old shirt or art smock to each class.
- Note to Parents: Please inform us of any known allergies that exist for your child at the time of registration.
- Parent involvement is strongly encouraged!
- NOTE: Please use the QES Back Parking Lot Entrance — Grade 2 Wing.